USE OF AND ACCESS TO THE SITES
You may not use the Sites for any unlawful purpose or in violation of any provision of applicable federal, state, and local laws or these Terms.
You may not:
- Post or submit any material that is obscene, defamatory or libelous, constitutes an illegal threat, violates rights of privacy or publicity, or infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- Use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Sites;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Sites, the server(s) on which the Sites are stored or hosted, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Sites;
- Attack the Sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Sites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Sites.
If we are notified of allegedly defamatory, damaging, illegal, or offensive content posted or provided by a user, we may investigate the allegation and determine, at our sole discretion, whether to modify or remove such content from the Sites.
If we determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, that you have violated any provision of these Terms or any applicable law, we may, at any time, terminate, restrict, or modify all or part of your access, times of availability, and required equipment and software for use of the Sites.
We may disclose any content or electronic communication from you: (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate the Sites; or (iii) to protect our rights or property or the rights of our customers, other users of the Sites, or third party service providers.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All trademarks, service marks and trades names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans trademarks or registered of GM Tattoo or its affiliates or third-party licensors, which includes materials protected by copyright, trademark, or patent laws. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission.
All content on the Website (except for User Generated Content), including but not limited to the text, information, software, script, images, photos, sounds, music, videos, logos, code, designs, applications, interactive features and graphics (collectively, the “Materials”) are owned by us or our affiliates or licensors. The Materials are protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Terms permit you to use the Sites for your personal use only.
You may not:
- Distribute, transfer, transmit, copy, upload, download, post, publish, display, perform, modify, or otherwise create derivative works from any of the Materials without our prior written consent;
- Decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble software code or software materials; or
- Remove any copyright notice or other proprietary notices from the Materials.
Any use of the Sites not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may also violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. All rights reserved.
WEBSITE USE RESTRICTIONS
All orders placed through the Website are subject to GM Tattoo’s acceptance. This means that GM Tattoo may refuse to accept or may cancel any order, whether or not the order has been confirmed, for any or no reason, and without liability to you or anyone else. If your credit card has already been charged for an order that is later cancelled, GM Tattoo will issue you a refund.
Any deposits made through our website are non-refundable.
SAFEGUARD YOUR USERNAME/PASSWORD
You are responsible for any actions that take place while using your GM Tattoo account. Keep your username/password secure and do not allow anyone else to use your username/password to access the Website. You agree to notify GM Tattoo immediately of any unauthorized use of your GM Tattoo account. GM Tattoo is not responsible for any loss that results from the unauthorized use of your username/password, with or without your knowledge.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
“User Generated Content” is communications, materials, information, opinions, photos, profiles, messages, notes, website links, text information, music, videos, designs, graphics, sounds, and any other content that you and/or other Website users publish, display, upload, disclose, transmit, store, share or otherwise make available (“post”) on or through the Website, except to the extent the content is owned by GM Tattoo.
USER REVIEWS AND OTHER CONTRIBUTIONS
The Sites may contain product reviews, comment boards, message boards, chat rooms, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Sites. All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms (below).
Any User Contribution you post to or submit through our Sites will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By posting a review or comment or contributing in any way to the Sites, you expressly grant us an irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute your User Contribution.
By posting or submitting a User Contribution, you represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- Your User Contribution complies with these Terms, including the Content Standards set forth below.
- You are the sole author and owner of any content including any intellectual property rights in any content that you include in a User Contribution.
- You are not being compensated or provided any consideration by a third party for your User Contribution.
- You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you post, submit or contribute, and you, not we, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion;
- Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion;
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy;
- Take appropriate legal action including reporting to law enforcement any suspected illegal or unauthorized use of the Sites;
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Sites for any reason including any violation of these Terms.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Sites.
We do not undertake to review all User Contributions before they are posted on the Sites. Accordingly, we have no liability or responsibility to anyone regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party.
You agree to indemnify and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, employees and third-party service providers) harmless from all claims, demands, and damages of every kind and nature, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of either a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party in connection with your User Contribution.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions. User Contributions must comply with all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Give the impression that they come from or are endorsed by us;
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, threatening, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, or inflammatory;
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, right of privacy, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
- Contain content that is false, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise likely to deceive any person;
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act; or
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Include any address, email address, or phone numbers.
- Contain any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
LINKING TO THE SITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
You may link to our Sites, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement by us.
The Sites may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Sites;
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Sites;
- Cause limited portions of content on the Sites to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. You must not:
- Establish a link to any of our Sites from any website that is not owned or legally operated by you;
- Cause the Sites or portions of them to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site (for example, by framing, deep linking, or in-line linking);
- Otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on the Sites that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our sole discretion.
COLOR DISPLAY INFORMATION
The Website may display full color imagery and color swatches for select products. While GM Tattoo has made an effort to accurately display the color of these products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor or device screen settings and may not be accurate.
We safeguard the security of the information you provide to us or that we collect with physical, electronic, and managerial measures. Among other protections, we use industry-standard SSL encryption on all web pages where personal information is required or may be submitted to us. To make purchases from any of our Sites, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Please use caution when you are on the Internet to protect your personal data. Change your passwords regularly, do not share passwords, and use a combination of letters, numbers and special characters for your passwords. Always make sure you use a secure browser when on the Internet.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted via our Sites. Any transmission of information is at your own risk.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Sites or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
We have the right to disable any user name, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms or we believe such action is appropriate to ensure the security of the Sites or your account, or to address any suspected security incidents or breaches.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our employees, officers, and directors harmless from and against all claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of a breach of these Terms by you and/or your activities in connection with the Sites. We may participate in the defense of any claim. You shall not settle any claim that affects us without our prior written approval.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Sites or these Terms, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org